WHEN CAN I ENROL?
Enrolments for 2023 will commence at 10:00 AM on Tuesday 6 December 2022, online via UMAS. Assistance is available in The Hub (Room 63) for any member who feels they need computer assistance.
WHAT TO DO IN PREPARATION
- If you are a current member please ensure you are able to log into your UMAS account by selecting Existing Member Login (also available from the LOGIN menu on the website). If you have any difficulties, visit the Help Guides.
- If you are not yet a member, you should join as soon as possible so you are ready to enrol in your preferred courses once enrolments open. Select New Member Join (also available from the LOGIN menu) and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Course Details and Enrolment Forms (by day or by category) will be available shortly in Courses & Activities once finalised for 2023.
- You may wish to print and fill in an Enrolment Form as a guide to help you complete your online enrolment process. Again, if you have any difficulties, visit the Help Guides.
- A short U-MAS for Members video presentation is available here.
I’VE READ THE FAQs & QUICK GUIDES AND I’M STILL HAVING PROBLEMS
Here are some suggestions:
- Get a friend to help you;
- Send a help request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, membership number (if known) and best contact number;
- Ring the office on 9570 3929, provide the same details and book a help request.
One of our HelpDesk volunteers will contact you and provide assistance.
COURSE/ACTIVITY CONFIRMATION FOR 2023
Enrolments for 2023 will continue over the Christmas break, and confirmation letters (with name badge printed on the bottom), will be printed during the first week of January and available for pickup from Reception during Summer School. Confirmation letters not picked up after Summer School will be posted.
Current name badges MUST be worn at all times on campus, and allow entry into classrooms.