The full COVID-19 Policy document (available at Policies & Forms) outlines U3A Bentleigh’s management of COVID-19 with a focus on our vulnerable age group. Consult Public Health and local government guidelines (www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au) for updated news. It is expected that each member and volunteer will take personal responsibility to ensure a continued safe environment for all.
Plan to Minimize Risk.
- Our members are an ‘at risk’ group and we ask that you DO NOT attend classes for 5-7 days after a positive COVID test. The risk to other members could impact their long-term health.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m. If this is not possible, we recommend that you wear a mask
- Use hand sanitizers provided when entering and leaving classrooms.
- Windows must be left open in each class to improve ventilation. The air purifier must be turned on when the room is occupied. The door should be left open where possible.
- At the end of class, all members must disinfect used tables by lightly wiping over surfaces & leaving them to air-dry (all supplies provided). Date and sign the check sheet to say this has been done, and sanitize your hands after this procedure.
- Any health concerns will be reported to DHHS, Glen Eira council and the U3A Bentleigh committee.